IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Ø Online Registration
o Date of Commencement - 26.04.2017
o Date of Closure -
Ø Read the instructions carefully before filling the application
Last date for submission of printed application form is on or before
Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully for filling online application form
1. Students can apply only through online submission; printed application forms are not issued.
2. Candidates who are interested to apply both M.Tech Programmes, Separate application form needs to be submitted for each programmes.
3. Before filling the
online application form,
a) Candidate should pay application fee though online (Click here to Pay)
b) Keep the Soft copy of passport size photograph (3.5 x 3.5 cm less than 30 kb size.)
4. Please ensure the information's filled in the application form are correct, before submitting the form.
5. Applicant should give the correct Email ID and Mobile Number (Compulsory).
6. The copy of filled-in submitted application form will be generated in .pdf format.
7. Once the applicant is successfully registered, the Registration Number will be allotted for the submitted application form.
8. Applicant can print the generated form (PDF) and send along with the self attested photocopies of the certificates as mentioned in last page of the generated form (check list).
9. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be edited again! If any discrepancies, found during official verification, the application may be subjected to rejection.
10. A candidate should submit only one online application form for each program and submitting more than one will be subjected to rejection.
11. Use application registration number for all further future references and correspondences.
12. The candidate should thoroughly verify the contents of the printed documents
Other General Instructions
Ø Application Fee is Rs. 600/- for General/OBC-NCL and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Ø Payment should be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking only
Ø Hard copies of the printed application form along with the necessary documents with payment details should be sent on or before 21.07.2016, to the address mentioned below. The envelope should be mentioned with superscript as ' M.Tech(FPE)/M.Tech(FST)/PhD(FPE) 2017-18'
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
(Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology)
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur -613 005
Ø Hard copy of the application form without mentioned necessary documents will be rejected strictly.
|Instruction for Application Fee Payment|